SimpleSat allows you to import and continually sync satisfaction ratings from Zendesk. In doing so, you can continue to use Zendesk's core satisfaction feature while being able to take advantage of the insights and publishing tools SimpleSat has to offer.
To setup Zendesk satisfaction rating sync:
- Go to Admin > Integrations in the SimpleSat dashboard.
- Choose Import Zendesk Satisfaction Ratings and click Integrate.
- Enter your authentication settings (here's how to generate a Zendesk API Token)
- After you successfully authenticate, the sync will remain active until you remove the integration.
How the sync works
Immediately after you authenticate, SimpleSat will import the past two years of satisfaction data.
After that, we'll check every 30 minutes to import any new satisfaction ratings.
Viewing feedback imported from Zendesk
All Zendesk satisfaction ratings will show up in the Feedback section. Ratings from Zendesk will display Solved Support Ticket as the survey source:
After you launch a feedback popup, you can click the Ticket ID to open the Zendesk ticket in a new tab.
Removing the sync
To disable the sync:
- Navigate to Admin > Integrations.
- Click Manage for Import Zendesk Satisfaction Ratings.
- Click Remove Integration.
After removing the integration, new ratings will not be imported, but old ones will stay in your dashboard.