Reports are brand new but ready to use!
The goal of reports is to give you even more insight into your satisfaction data. Reports are presented as a pivot table and let you see aggregated stats based on segments.
With reports, you can answer questions such as:
- Which companies have 75% or lower CSAT score?
- Which of our team members has the most 5-score ratings?
- What does my NPS score look like quarter over quarter?
- What's the positive/neutral/negative breakdown of my feedback based on tags?
Here's how to use it
- Date series - The start and end dates to report on
- Filters - Filter down your data. For example, you could choose to only see stats from a specific survey or group.
- Primary and secondary segments - In pivot table terms these are "rows" or "dimensions". Segments are the grouping of data that you'd like to show in each row. For example, customers, companies, team members etc. Secondary segments are grouped by their primary parent.
- Survey metric - This toggle is required because Simplesat allows you to report on both NPS and CSAT surveys. This presents a challenge because CSAT and NPS calculations and rating scales are different. If you choose CSAT, you'll see a new column that calculates the CSAT score and 5 new columns for 1-5 ratings. If you choose NPS, you'll see an NPS column and 11 new columns for 0-10 ratings. If you choose All you won't see the rating scale columns, because a "4" score for CSAT means something very different than a "4" score for NPS.
Download to CSV
Download the report you generated to CSV to get everything in Excel or Google Sheets.
Let us know your feedback!
Reports are still in beta. We would love for you to start using it and let us know what you like, or what's missing.