Feedback export is very useful when creating powerful reports in your daily meetings or QBRs.
To export feedback from your surveys:
- Head over to the Feedback page and click on the Export Feedback button.
2. Once done, a CSV file will be generated and sent to your registered email address.
Taking too long? Generating the CSV file can take up to several hours during peak time and depending on the size of the file.
Note: Some users have reported cases where opening the CSV file in Excel shows some weird characters in comments. To fix this, first, open Excel, choose "data" and then "import data from CSV file". 👍
To export filtered feedback:
- Head over to the Feedback page
- Click on Add a filter and select the information that you'd like to export.
Note: By default, the date range is set to the last 90 days. If you're looking to export all time ratings, you need to set the date filter to the day before you signed up, or change the year back to 2010 or later if you can't remember your signed up date.
3. Click on the Export feedback button.
3. Select Export only filtered feedback and click on Export feedback button.