As you begin to survey your customers, some will (hopefully) leave positive feedback that you'd like to share with the world. Simplesat makes this easy by allowing you to include a variety of testimonial widgets on your website and publishing feedback with a single click. Gathering and publishing testimonials have never been easier. 😉
Feedback widgets are snippets of code that display customer feedback and ratings on your website.
Here's an example:
- In your Simplesat dashboard, go to Admin > Testimonials.
- Choose the type of widget you'd like to use in the left-hand sidebar navigation.
- Copy the widget code and add it to your website. (Each widget has more detailed instructions in the dashboard)
You have the option to publish any comment as a testimonial.
To publish feedback:
- Go to the Feedback page on the dashboard.
- Find a comment you'd like to publish, and click the bullhorn icon to the right:
- An orange icon means the comment is published.
- To un-publish, simply click the icon again to toggle on/off.
Pro Tip: Check the
Only show comments filtering option to quickly get a list of publish-worthy comments! 😉
If you experience any issues with the feedback widgets or publishing comments, please let us know and we'll help get everything sorted out for you. 😄