Simplesat allows you to import and continually sync satisfaction ratings from Zendesk. In doing so, you can continue to use Zendesk's core satisfaction feature while being able to take advantage of the insights and publishing tools Simplesat has to offer.
You'd need to create a survey first, before activating the Import Zendesk Satisfaction Ratings. Once done, you can now activate the integrations.
To setup Zendesk satisfaction rating sync:
- Go to Admin > Configure Integrations in the Simplesat dashboard.
- Choose Import Zendesk Satisfaction Ratings and click Integrate.
- Enter your authentication settings
- After you successfully authenticate, the sync will remain active until you remove the integration.
How the sync works
After you authenticate, Simplesat will immediately import the past two years of satisfaction data.
Once done, we'll check every 30 minutes to import any new satisfaction ratings.
Viewing feedback imported from Zendesk
All Zendesk satisfaction ratings will show up in the Feedback page. Ratings from Zendesk will display the team member, ticket ID, subject, and channel information.
Removing the sync
To disable the sync:
- Navigate to Admin > Configure Integrations
- Click Manage for Import Zendesk Satisfaction Ratings
- Click Remove Integration
After removing the integration, new ratings will not be imported, but old ones will stay on your dashboard.