Simplesat allows you to create a CSAT or NPS survey that you can embed directly in SuiteCRM's email notifications templates.
Create your survey
First, create a new survey.
Customize the survey settings, then choose the Integrate with another tool option in the Publish section and select Generic Embed in the pop-up box.
Enter SuiteCRM's placeholders into the placeholder fields:
SuiteCRM email placeholders:
- Team Member Email - $employee_email1
- Team Member ID - $acase_assigned_user_id
- Team Member First Name - $employee_first_name
- Team Member Last Name - $employee_last_name
- Customer Email - $contact_email
- Customer ID - NA
- Customer First Name - $contact__first_name
- Customer Last Name - $contact__last_name
- Company Name - $acase_account_name
- Ticket ID - $acase_case_number
- Ticket Subject - $acase_name
Once you have the placeholders filled in, click Generate Embed Code. Make sure you're on the HTML option, then click Copy survey.
Add your survey to SuiteCRM
Head over to the email template where you want the survey to be added. Click anywhere in your template, and select View > Source Code
Paste the HTML survey code that you copied, click Save, and you're done! 😉
Try it out!
Create a test ticket with yourself as the requester. Check your email and click any rating that you like. Once you do, new feedback should instantly show up in your Simplesat dashboard. 🎊
If you run into any issues let us know and we'll be happy to help troubleshoot. 🙌