Simplesat allows you to create a satisfaction survey that you can embed directly in Easy Redmine email notifications.
Create your survey
First, create a new survey.
Customize the survey settings, then choose the Generic Embed option in the Publish section.
Enter the Easy Redmine placeholders into the fields:
Easy Redmine placeholders:
- Team Member Email - NA
- Team Member ID - %assignee%
- Team Member First Name - NA
- Team Member Last Name - NA
- Customer Email - %mail_to%
- Customer ID - NA
- Customer First Name - %user_first_name%
- Customer Last Name - %user_last_name%
- Company Name - NA
- Ticket ID - %task_id_without_hash%
- Ticket Subject - %task_subject%
Note: You can learn more about these placeholders from here.
Add your survey to Easy Redmine
Once you have the placeholders filled in, click Generate Embed Code. Make sure you're on the HTML option, then click Copy survey.
On your Easy Redmine account, click on the More > Help desk > Templates list.
Select the template that you'd like to use and paste the HTML survey you copied.
Click Save and you're done! 😉
Try it out!
Create a test ticket with yourself as the requester. Check your email and click any rating that you like. Once you do, new feedback should instantly show up in your Simplesat dashboard. 🎊